This is the third time I have used RCN in the past 10 years. The first time I used them 10 years ago I had lots of customer service issues, the second time I used them 3 years ago everything went surprisingly well. This time I used them it was absolutely horrible. Even though RCN has been the only cable provider in the unit I am in for the past 3 years when they came to connect our service they damaged our wall in two places when they felt like they needed to rewire the place for no reason. Then the incompetent technician tried to cover it up without saying anything. Firstly they shouldn't be rewiring the place since RCN were the provider for the last tenant only 2 weeks before we moved in. After calling RCN and telling them about the damage they did to our apartment walls they said they would send the same technician out to look at it. We were like why would we let the same technician that damaged our walls and tried to cover it up back into our apartment?? They then said the technician’s supervisor would contact us which they didn't do. We gave it 3 days and called up and canceled the service.

In addition the cable service they gave us was also misleading. You get 15HD basic cable channels but they give you a non HD cable box. That's just deceptive.

That's the last time we will ever use RCN. They are absolutely awful.

Review about: Rcn Internet Service.

Comments