1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Drop in Internet speeds and service lost for a few hours once every couple weeks. I don't recommend.

It's very unreliable.

Too bad there's no other ISP providers in my area with no contract . I would have switched long time ago.

Product or Service Mentioned: Rcn Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Jan 27.

Comments

Comcast has prepaid internet ($48 month) in just about all areas now. In some places you can also get prepaid cable as well.

No contracts, no credit card needed, no credit checks. Just pick up your equipment or have them send it to you. The first month is included with the purchase of the modem. Then you log on and make payments as you go.

You never even need to speak to a comcast rep. Even Comcasts prepaid service puts RCN to shame. RCN is equal to dial up service.

They don't care what they give you all they care about is getting your money. Move on you will be better off.

rcn_cares
Rcn Verified Representative

Hello, and thank you for reviewing your recent experience with RCN. We strive to provide the most reliable internet service.

I understand how frustrating it can be when your connection goes down. I want to help make sure this concern is resolved! Please email me your account information to helpme@rcn.net with "Attn Jackie" in the subject. I looked forward to hearing from you soon!

Thank you for being a valued RCN customer! -Jackie