Rcn sucks over changes customers add showtime to my bill without my authorize and when I called and spoke to a supervisor she told me it;s because I pay my bill on line she never give me answer about who authorize. showtime.I hope RCN goes out of business.

I asked the supervisor to take channel off that I don't watch she said she can't do that. Rcn has bad reviews . Rcn don;t treat their customers right.

I'm looking for a another cable company. I tell the supervisor that I have high blood pressure and don't get me upset and she did.She was nasty and rude.go to *** rcn.

Review about: Rcn Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

rcn_cares
Rcn Verified Representative

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience with RCN. Providing exceptional customer care to our customers is a top priority, and we want you to have positive experiences to share regarding your RCN service.

We will be happy to take a closer look at your account and assist with your concerns regarding Showtime/TMC. Please email us at helpme@rcn.net. Please include your name and full street address associated with your account.

Thank you! –Gina